September is finally here, and soon thousands of people will be arriving in London to start their new lives at university in the capital. Here at Pure Student Living, we specialise in creating bespoke accommodation for students, making us experts when it comes to student living. And every year, over 2,700 residents come to live with us in our London properties and enjoy the Pure Student Living experience.
While moving away from home may seem daunting, London really is one of the most exciting cities in the world. With plenty to see and do in the time away from your studies, three years will fly by. To make sure you make the most out of London life, we have put together a variety of London guides and resources; from the best shopping areas and restaurants, to how to travel and stay safe.
- A fresher’s guide to London
- How to make the most of student life in London
- Staying safe in London
- The best breakfasts in London for students
- Top shopping areas for students new to London
- A quick London guide for international students
- Three places London students can go for a day trip
Also, check out our guide below for tips on preparing for your course, how to travel and fresher’s life admin.